Amman – Border Crossing – Jerusalem – Border Crossing – Amman
- Pick up from your door in Amman (or elsewhere in Jordan), and transfer to King Hussein / Allenby Bridge Israeli Terminal.
- From the border crossing, we will drive you directly to the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem for a wonderful view over the city.
- From there, continue to the Church of the Pater Noster, where the Lord’s Prayer is displayed on local-style pottery panels in over 100 different languages and dialects.
- The traditional Palm Sunday route takes you then past the vast Jewish Cemetery and several other churches and monasteries. At the foot of the mountain, you can wander through the Garden of Gethsemane with its beautiful ancient olive trees.
- Enter the Old City through the Dung gate to visit the Wailing (or Western) Wall, and view the Haram Al Sharif with the Al-Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock.
- Walk the Via Dolorosa with its Stations of the Cross till you arrive at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, where Jesus was crucified and buried, and then rose again.
- Take some time to explore the bazaars, and leave the Old City to the west by Jaffa Gate. If time is permitting, you can drive through West Jerusalem and view various landmarks.
- Eventually return to Allenby/ King Hussein Bridge and from there to Amman (or elsewhere in Jordan), where we will drop you off at your preferred location.